Over the past several years, the world’s population has become more aware of leading a healthy ‘n fit lifestyle. A plethora of merchants (existing and new) have capitalized on this trend the world over by offering their products or services to “live the life”. It’s culminated to an abundance of choices to pick from, yet many are redundant.
Gyms are among these merchants, offering a smorgasbord of exercise choices to pick from (i.e. machines, free weights, group classes, personal training, fitness tips and supplements). A combination of honest intentions and capitalism prompts their salespeople to offer a discounted price to corporations for bulk memberships. Members pick from the gym’s services and products to meet what they think will facilitate the results they’re looking for; train at your own risk. You expect timely results from the memberships your company pays for, yet those results rarely come because assembling exercise choices into a flexible, results-driven program can be confusing and time consuming. (HR may assemble wellness programming in-house or outsource it to a private expert for handling to hasten its return on investment.) Self-management can turn a discounted gym membership into a full price endeavor.
Like you, I have worked from desks and in the field, eating conventional food in moderate to large quantities (cheeseburgers and fries included). 90 minutes or so after a meal, I occasionally became drowsy, prompting trips for coffee to stay awake. Long-hours and busy work days periodically led to being worn out, lacking sleep and/or calling out sick. As I aged. I realized that my habits were self-defeating and would lead to chronic lethargy, periodic illness and perhaps obesity. A change of habits was needed to lead a healthy, energetic life that would also improve daily productivity.
I changed my bad habits by living everyday health and fitness that’s fun, exciting and invigorating; it’s changed my life for the better. I offer fitness programming as a single source of membership, programming and coaching that puts bodies to work to achieve goals, akin to an athlete. Your self-management is eliminated; timely results are hastened. This programming holds you accountable to your success through a multifaceted score that improves at your pace. Here’s a sampling of how it works:
- I assess your current physical status 1) body composition, 2) strength, 3) stamina, and 4) flexibility. Those results guide me to start you in a mini-group with others who share one of four fitness levels.
- Before hitting the weights, its critical to accept your current physical state, making a mind-body connection. Knowing and accepting your body as-is will motivate you to improve your score consistently.
- The mini-groups foster a sense of camaraderie, peer motivation and if your group opts to, inter-group competition to hasten ascending to the next level. (You may even identify new business through the camraderie.)
- My programming (and coaching) guides you [and members] to ascend to the next level via an improved score.
This program is never confusing; its how and intent of play is clear. Scheduled assessments keep you connected with your body, I guide you to establish habits that perpetuate and protect your performance. Habits include education about i) coming to the gym rested and fueled to perform, ii) making natural food choices for workouts, recovery and daily meals, iii) creating green kitchen and cooking practices, iv) using all-natural supplements, v) getting enough rest and vi) basic habits that facilitate body transformation. I keep you motivated to perform via articles and periodic emails. Living a healthy ‘n fit lifestyle every day stems from blending program regimen into daily life. You benefit from:
- Leveraging your strengths while working on your weaknesses.
- Following a linear path of performance that improves with effort.
- Staying motivated to perform each level of the program.
- Being accountable to yourself to perpetuate results.
- Performing with an experienced guide.
You and senior staff benefit from the clear, linear, short path that hastens change of habits. This change produces healthy, happy people who are full of energy, mentally sharper, feel great consistently and rarely call out sick; you and your top performers are positioned to be highly productive. Fewer healthcare services are needed (beyond regular checkups and treatment of occasional ailments); this may help lower the health insurance benefits you pay for, improving company profits. If you’re interested in playing this game, please click “Request a Consultation” in the upper left of the screen, write “VIP Performance” in the subject line, write a sentence or two of your goals in the comments and send; I’ll reply to you within 24hrs to schedule a 5min phone consult within your schedule. Thanks for reading; I look forward to hearing from you. ###